Abstract Submission Deadline: 23 March 2017
Abstracts are invited for short talks and poster presentations at the conference on the following themes.
Twelve abstracts will be chosen to give short oral presentations alongside the invited oral programme and authors should indicate if they wish their abstracts to be considered.
- New reagents, catalysts, strategies and concepts for organic synthesis
- Synthesis and functional properties of molecules
- Total synthesis of natural products
- Stereoselective synthesis
- Mechanistic organic chemistry
- Biosynthetic pathways
- Bioorganic chemistry and medicinal chemistry
- Organic materials
- Molecular recognition
- Sustainable organic chemistry
Once the abstracts is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for and present at the conference.
Please note that the closing date for abstract submission will not be extended and abstracts will only be accepted if the author has registered and paid by the early bird registration deadline of 23 April 2017.
Full details on preparation guidelines and submitting abstracts can be found on the RACI Centenary Congress site.