Abstract Submission Deadline: 10 May 2019
Oral and paper abstracts are now invited on the below topics. They should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
- Long-distance system communication in plants: root-shoot and shoot-root signaling
- Integrated plant response to environmental stresses
- System-based approaches on abiotic/biotc interactions and multiple stresses
- Regulation of flower/fruit development and seed dormancy/germination at multiple levels
- Biostimulants and biofertilizers: mechanisms of action at the whole-plant level
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please contact the Conference Content Executive (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.