Environmental and Experimental Botany (EEB) publishes research papers on the physical, chemical, biological, molecular mechanisms and processes involved in the responses of plants to their environment.
The Journal also publishes special issues which are built by invited guest editors and are related to the main themes of EEB.
The areas covered by the Journal include:
(1) Responses of plants to heavy metals and pollutants
(2) Plant/water interactions (salinity, drought, flooding)
(3) Responses of plants to radiations ranging from UV-B to infrared
(4) Plant/atmosphere relations (ozone, CO2 , temperature)
(5) Global change impacts on plant ecophysiology
(6) Biotic interactions involving environmental factors.
All speakers (both invited and selected for oral communications) and poster prize awardees of the International Conference on Integrative Plant Physiology 2019 will be invited to submit a paper to be considered for publication in Environmental and Experimental Botany (EEB), so that a Special Issue from the most outstanding work of the conference will be published in the journal.