International Conference on Integrative Plant Physiology 2019
27-29 October 2019 | Melia Sitges, Sitges, Spain
The conference will bring together specialists in plant ecology, physiology, biochemistry and molecular biology to share and discuss recent advances in plant biology with an emphasis on integrative and system-based approaches.
Integrative systems biology is an emerging field of research aimed at better understanding plant biology as a whole, with important implications not only for basic research, but also for its application in environmental management, agriculture and biotechnology.
The conference will also favour the exchange of ideas between University and research centre-based scientists and companies working on biostimulants, biofertilizers and other agrifood/biotechnological applications requiring knowledge on integrative and system-based approaches.
Oral and paper abstracts are now invited on the below topics. They should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
- Long-distance system communication in plants: root-shoot and shoot-root signaling
- Integrated plant response to environmental stresses
- System-based approaches on abiotic/biotic interactions and multiple stresses
- Regulation of flower/fruit development and seed dormancy/germination at multiple levels
- Biostimulants and biofertilizers: mechanisms of action at the whole-plant level
Join the conversation