The First International Conference on Genomics, Traits and Business
21 - 24 September, 2014 | Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
The First International Conference on Genomics, Traits and Business aims to bring together leaders from the AgBiotech and seed industry, the bioenergy and biomaterials industry, and the scientific communities connected with these industries.
The conference will create a unique opportunity to discuss in depth the issues that shape these industries. Leading scientists, government officials and industry leaders will focus discussion on scientific highlights, regulatory advances and IP issues, research innovations, public-private collaborations, new product developments, and novel business models.
The conference will offer the attendees an interdisciplinary understanding of the underlying genomics, technology innovations and business models that drive the industry and its application in private and public enterprises. Innovation models and strategies will be discussed and analysed.
Topics for which abstracts are accepted
- Innovation models and applications in AgBiotech and plant breeding
- Innovation models and applications in bio-energy and biomaterials
- Game-changing trait innovations
- Game-changing technology innovations
- Novel AgBiotech product developments and business models
- Technology transfer – successes & failures
- Government regulations and implications for research and industry
- Intellectual property developments and implications for research and industry