Please note that the International conference on desalination and environment 2016 event has taken place. We are not currently accepting abstracts for this conference.
The deadline for abstract submissions has now passed, however, you can still submit your posters for consideration by the conference Chair. To submit your poster, click on the blue button below.
Abstracts are invited for oral and poster presentations on the conference topics. Please submit abstracts using the Online Submission Form according to the abstract preparation guidelines.
Thermal processes including: Multistage flash desalination (MSF)
- Multi-effect desalination (MED)
- Vapour compression (VC)
Hybrid processes including:
- Membrane distillation (MD)
- Pervaporation (PV)
- Multistage flash-reverse osmosis (MSF-RO)
- Reverse osmosis-electrodialysis (RO-ED)
- Nanofiltration-reverse osmosis (NF-RO)
- Membrane distillation-forward osmosis (MD-FO)
- Adsorption Desalination
Harmful algal blooms (HAB) and desalination:
- Harmful algal blooms occurrence, detection and impacts
- Challenges on removal of HAB by thermal and membrane desalination technologies
- Toxic residues of HAB in the finished desalinated water
Related technologies including:
- Renewable energy for desalination
- Nuclear desalination
- Resource recovery and water reuse and brine concentration and disposal
- Scale and corrosion inhibition and operational problem solving
- Bio-fouling control and removal of suspended matter in feed water
- Process economics
- Low pressure membranes
- Residuals management and environmental impact
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please Contact Us with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.