Exhibitors & sponsors
Reasons why being a sponsor is a brilliant marketing strategy
- Highly targeted marketing – reach your community
- Brand awareness & recognition – logo and advertisement placement
- Access to knowledge – find out about new research being undertaken
- Engage with your audience – at the event and online
- Media exposure - benefit from being promoted throughout Elsevier’s marketing process
- Enhance credibility – highlight your company’s expertise to a captive audience
- Generate new sales & form new partnerships – with registrants, vendors and speakers
- Leveraged lead generation - the chance to be recommended to attendees’ connections
An exhibition will run alongside the conference sessions. Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. In addition, a range of commercial sponsorship opportunities are available.
To discuss your requirements or to book sponsorship or exhibit space please contact:
Tel: +44 (0)1865 843846
The Global Water Sustainability Center (GWSC)
The Global Water Sustainability Center (GWSC) is ConocoPhillips' designated center of excellence for water-related technologies. GWSC's team of experienced scientists and engineers are tasked with evaluating state-of-the-art technologies for both seawater desalination and for the treatment/reuse of byproduct water from oil and gas operations. GWSC also serves to enhance awareness of water conservation at the community level. The center includes a 300 square-meter visitor center with interactive exhibits to educate school children and members of the public about methods to conserve water in the home and workplace. The Center is located at Qatar Science & Technology Park (QSTP) in Doha, Qatar.
In January 2010 Convergence was founded as a spin-off company from Twente University (NL). Ever since, Convergence specialized in the design and manufacturing of a wide range of customized liquid and gas handling systems. Most of our systems are used for research and quality assurance in the field of membrane technology.
Thanks to our extensive knowledge and resources in this area we are able to create almost unlimited types of customized systems that fit perfectly in any research application.
Furnished with all required integrated sensors and equipment, membrane characterization is done automatically. Every unit is compact, portable and will fit any flat cell or hollow fiber membrane type.