The organisers will continue to accept late abstracts for consideration for posters only.
Abstracts should be submitted on the following topics using the online abstract submission system.
- Materials for catalysis, energy generation and storage
- Nano-medicines, diagnostics and biomaterials
- Functional and engineered interfaces, surfaces, films, membranes and composites
- Advanced polymers, surfactants, gels, biocolloids and soft matter systems
- New theory, novel phenomena and experimental techniques
Once the abstracts is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for and present at the conference.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please email the Conference Content Executive (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.