International Conference on Sustainable Design, Engineering and Construction - ICSDEC 2015
10 - 13 May 2015 | Hyatt Regency McCormick Place, Chicago, USA
ICSDEC 2015 is a premier conference offering a unique opportunity to academia, industry practitioners and entrepreneurs alike to share their latest research, information, ideas and products relating to sustainability and resilience.
- Sustainable Infrastructure and Building
- Advances in mobility, housing, water, energy, communications, land use, resource management, materials, processes, finance and policy
- Re-thinking systems and spaces
- Resilient and Sustainable Societies
At its core, sustainability is a function of common goals and values. In a rapidly changing world of billions, consider the following cross-cutting topics:
- Land use and resource management
- Economic diversity and growth / jobs, structural unemployment and stability.
- Human rights and natural resources
- Policy and finance
- Data, Access, Storage, Analysis, Modeling, Information, Analytics and the Communication of Knowledge
New approaches to access, store, analyze, model and use information are needed by academia, industry practitioners and entrepreneurs to solve problems. How are big data and predictive analytics being leveraged to solve the biggest problems of our day?
ICSDEC 2015 will have three platforms for everyone to share their ideas on the above conference themes:
- Technical Papers, Posters and Oral Presentations
- Industry Panels
- Independence Technologies Competition
Please visit the relevant page for further information on these platforms.