Exhibitors & Sponsors
Choose from a variety of sponsorship and commercial options to raise your profile and position your company as a thought leader in the community.
Reasons why being a sponsor is a brilliant marketing strategy
- Highly targeted marketing – reach your community
- Brand awareness & recognition – logo and advertisement placement
- Access to knowledge – find out about new research being undertaken
- Engage with your audience – at the event and online
- Media exposure - benefit from being promoted throughout Elsevier’s marketing process
- Enhance credibility – highlight your company’s expertise to a captive audience
- Generate new sales & form new partnerships – with registrants, vendors and speakers
- Leveraged lead generation - the chance to be recommended to attendees’ connections
An exhibition will run alongside the conference sessions. Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis. In addition, a range of commercial sponsorship opportunities are available.
To discuss your requirements or to book sponsorship or exhibit space please contact:
Head of Sales - Conferences
Tel: +31 20 485 2175
Mobile: +31 610 476 282
Agro & Chemistry
Agro & Chemistry is the platform for entrepreneurship in the biobased economy in the Netherlands and Flanders. Agro & Chemistry aims to visualize the biobased agendas of leading enterprises, governments and research institutions and wants to encourage cross-sectoral meetings and collaboration between the chemical industry and agriculture.
View full bio
BE-Sustainable is a source of news, information and resources on biomass, bioenergy and the bioeconomy.
View full bio
The acknowledged importance of bioenergy in the current and future energy scenario as well as the emerging role of the bio-based economy, are fuelling a global and lively debate on the challenges and the opportunities offered by the use of biomass resources for the transition to a low carbon economy. This site is an effort to contribute to this debate by bringing as much science and fact-based content to a wide audience of readers inside and outside the biomass community, as well as to provide a platform for the exchange of knowledge in the interest of progress and development of a sustainable biomass sector.
BE-Sustainable is published by ETA-Florence Renewable Energies
Chemical Watch provides the global business community with the facts and perspectives it needs to achieve safer chemicals in products.
View full profile
We provide a 360 degree view of this agenda, impartially reporting on the actions and opinions of all stakeholders in our community. Our company has a strong shared sense of purpose, fuelled by motivated staff who want to make a difference with their work.