Abstract submission deadline: 31 May 2019
Oral and poster abstracts are now invited on the following topics and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.
Topics will include:
- Reverse osmosis
- Nanofiltration, ultrafiltration, microfiltration
- Aquaporin, biomimetic, water channel membranes
- Membrane fouling and control
- Pre-treatment and post-treatment processes
- Novel desalination technologies: membrane distillation; new membrane types; forward osmosis; pressure-retarded osmosis; other technologies
- Membrane systems: hybrid systems; module design; novel membrane systems and configurations
- Electrochemical systems
- Brine/concentrate disposal and waste management
- Energy and sustainability
- Case studies
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference. Abstracts of all accepted contributions will be included within the online abstract system which will be distributed to all registered conference participants.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted:
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please contact the Conference Content Executive (Please do not email credit card information under any circumstances) with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.