Late abstracts deadline: 1 May 2015
Did you miss the original abstract submission deadline? Do you have late-breaking science you would like to present at Aquaculture 2015? If you wish to submit your abstract, please do so using the online abstract submission system by 1 May 2015.
Oral and poster abstracts are now invited on the following topics and should be submitted using the online abstract submission system. Abstracts falling outside these specific topics will NOT be considered for oral presentation, but ONLY for poster presentation.
- Research innovations on aquaculture's interactions with the environment
- Modern methods for disease detection and control
- Applications for physiology and experimental biology to improve the sustainability of aquaculture
- New targets and tools for selective breeding of aquaculture species
- Nutritional advances using molecular techniques
- The governance of aquaculture value chains
Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference number, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Allow at least 2 hours for your receipt to be returned to you.
Once the paper is accepted, at least one of the authors must register for the conference and present the paper at the conference.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please DO NOT RESUBMIT your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please Contact us with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.