4th Antivirals Congress 2016
18-21 September 2016, Sitges, Barcelona, Spain
Following successful meetings in Amsterdam in 2010, Boston in 2012 and Amsterdam in 2014, the Antivirals Congress will be held near Barcelona in September, 2016.
Still time to register!
The key objectives of these unique interdisciplinary conferences are:
- To enable researchers from around the world to present important new findings;
- To highlight recent advances in drug and vaccine development, from basic science through clinical trials
- To publicize novel techniques that will speed the pace of research;
- To facilitate interdisciplinary collaborations, by providing opportunities for networking among laboratory scientists, clinicians and public health officials.
Meeting sessions will focus on new antiviral drugs, novel approaches to preventive and therapeutic vaccines, structural studies of viral proteins, antiviral drug resistance, emerging viruses and other topics.
The Congresses are sponsored by Antiviral Research, a journal for research on the prevention and treatment of viral diseases, now in its 35th year of publication.
Access the most recent research on Hepatitis B from the Hepatitis B Symposium - A wave of new therapies on the horizon
Brought to you by Antiviral Research and the Hepatitis B Foundation
Read for free here
Call for abstracts
We will continue to accept abstracts for consideration for posters only in the following research areas:
Why you should attend this conference:
- Present your latest research findings
- Learn from experts in antiviral drug and vaccine development
- Network with an international group of laboratory scientists and clinicians
- Meet the editors of Antiviral Research
What the delegates of the 2014 congress had to say:
“Excellent quality of presentations.”
“Highly valuable scientific content.”
“Top notch plenary speakers.”
“It was a really good and well-organised conference with the latest antiviral research.”
“This conference is just the right size (attendees) to be able to listen to all of the talks and be able to network. It is also the perfect length of time. I also appreciate that you have the opportunity to interact with and meet all of the organizers.”
Join the conversation