ESMO Virtual Congress 2020
Welcome to our ESMO Virtual Congress landing page. Here you can find out more about our Elsevier's Oncology Journal Network, and browse our Advances in Medical Oncology, Immuno-Oncology Technology and COVID-19 article collections.
ESMO’s Journal Portfolio
While diverse in nature and in content, these journals offer ESMO members and the oncology community a highly visible platform to publish important scientific studies, and a highly credible source for educational updates. Elsevier is the proud publisher of Annals of Oncology and Immuno-Oncology Technology and we are delighted to announce that from January 2021 we will partner with ESMO to publish ESMO Open.
From January 2021
Advances in Medical Oncology Article Collection
Innovation in cancer research and clinical oncology is leading to tangible progress in the treatment and management of patients. In this curated Collection, we highlight the latest developments in therapeutic approaches, prognostic factors, and trials across multiple tumor types that are contributing to a better understanding of cancer and to improved clinical outcomes:
- The DNA damage response pathway as a land of therapeutic opportunities for colorectal cancer
- Prognostic indicators for gastrointestinal stromal tumors: a review
- KRAS inhibition in non–small cell lung cancer: Past failures, new findings and upcoming challenges
- Synergizing systemic responses by combining immunotherapy with radiotherapy in metastatic non-small cell lung cancer: The potential of the abscopal effect
- Radiomics as a personalized medicine tool in lung cancer: Separating the hope from the hype
- The role of histone deacetylase inhibitors in metastatic breast cancer
- Are mammographic density phenotypes associated with breast cancer treatment response and clinical outcomes? A systematic review and meta-analysis
- The forefront of ovarian cancer therapy: update on PARP inhibitors
- The landscape of contemporary clinical trials for untreated metastatic clear cell renal cell carcinoma
- Bone Metastasis: Current State of Play
- Tumour mutational burden: primary versus metastatic tissue creates systematic bias
- Tumour mutational burden as a biomarker for immunotherapy: Current data and emerging concepts
- Molecular imaging for cancer immunotherapy
This collection was curated by:
Ana Batista, PhD
Ana Batista is the Lead Editor of Elsevier Oncology Journals
Elsevier's Oncology Journal Network
We’ll help you find the right home for your research – fast
Publishing your work can be time-consuming, especially if the first journal you submit to isn’t right for your research. With over 40 journals, including Annals of Oncology, The Lancet Oncology, Cancer Cell, European Journal of Cancer and Cancer Letters, Elsevier’s Oncology Journal Network has the right home for your research.
Immuno-Oncology Technology articles
Immuno-Oncology Technology (IOTECH) is a new, peer-reviewed open access journal from ESMO publishing high quality original research articles, reviews and editorials focusing on novel immuno-oncology topics and developments, both clinically and preclinically.
The oncology treatment arena is becoming increasingly complex, and time pressures are compounded by the backlog of cases caused by the COVID-19 global pandemic.
See how ClinicalPath can help users gain fast and easy access to the right treatment options during challenging times.