Article Tracking for Editors
Article Tracking for Editors (ATfE) is a real-time production tracking service available to editors of Elsevier journals.
For all in-progress and recently published articles editors can use ATfE to:
- check the production status of their journal's accepted manuscripts which have moved into Elsevier’s production workflow;
- view bibliographic information (once available)
- access links to the published version of articles on Science Direct
- view Scopus citation counts
This includes all articles not yet finally published in an issue and articles published in issues finalised within the last year.
How do I access Article Tracking for Editors?
ATfE is only available to Editors of Elsevier journals. If you are an Elsevier editor and you would like to access ATfE for the journal(s) you work on it is a simple 2-step process to get started.
- First create an account with the tracking service (if you have previously used OASIS for Editors then you may already have an account set up). Creating an account is a free and simple process.
- Once you have created an account you will be prompted to send us a request for the journals you would like access to. We will validate your request and send you details on how to add the journal(s) to your account.
For more information on the Article Tracking for Editors service please check our Support Centre pages.