Mendeley for Editors
Are you the Editor of an Elsevier journal? If the answer to that question is yes, we would like to help to make your job easier.
Mendeley, Elsevier’s reference manager and collaboration tool, can help you to remain organised and on top of things while promoting your journal and research to millions of other researchers worldwide.
What can you do on Mendeley?
- Create an ‘online profile’ so that more researchers can discover you and your work.
- Keep up-to-date using features such as Mendeley Suggest, linking you to articles of interest based on what is already in your Mendeley library.
- Connect with other researchers: share full-text documents (manuscripts, readings, etc.) via private groups or form public invite-only groups to bring together small research groups. Set up public groups to generate interest and excitement about your discipline.
- Educate students about the good basics of scholarly research including searching for information, connecting with relevant experts, creating proper citations and promoting their work.
- Showcase your journal or promote an event by forming a public group and inviting authors, reviewers, editors and interested researchers to join.
Mendeley Editor Program
On top of the benefits outlined above, we offer journal editors the Mendeley Editor Program, a free account upgrade that provides you with:
- 20 GB of team (group) storage
- unlimited private and invite-only groups with up to 25 members in each group
- 5 GB of personal storage
We are here to help
For more information about Mendeley and your premium upgrade, you can:
- access online resources and tutorials via Mendeley Community
- schedule an optional 30-minute 1:1 tutorial/online demonstration (on request)
Any questions? Please reach out to your Elsevier publisher or contact email@example.com