How to get published — #2 Using proper manuscript language
Tips for authors from Publishing Connect's Training Webcasts Channel
By Publishing Connect Posted on 15 November 2012
The Publishing Connect channel of training webcasts features "bite-sized" tutorials with useful tips on a range of topics. Browse the channel to watch tutorials in:
- The "How to Get Published" series
- The "How to Review a Manuscript" series
- The "Introduction to Scholarly Publishing" series
- "The Impact Factor and Other Bibliometric Indicators"
- "Getting Your Paper Noticed"
- "Successful Grant Writing"
By Angel Borja, PhD | Posted on 24 Jun 2014
A seasoned editor gives advice to get your work published in an international journalBy Boyana Konforti, PhD | Posted on 22 May 2013
Insider tips on ‘telling and selling’ your story by the editor of Cell ReportsBy Publishing Connect | Posted on 19 Mar 2013
A Publishing Connect tutorial on using online tools, search engine optimization and social media to get your article the attention it deservesBy Elizabeth Zwaaf | Posted on 15 Jan 2013
Journal editors reveal the top reasons a manuscript gets published