Physicians Pharmacy Alliance Improves Overall Quality of Care and Patient Safety Case Study
When dealing with patient populations that have high potential for poor outcomes due to challenges in the management of their medication regimens, having the right drug database and clinical support tool can make all the difference.
Integrated pharmacy management organization, Physicians Pharmacy Alliance (PPA) shares how transforming their process enhanced overall quality of care for their patients, increased staff productivity and reduced costs.
Case study covers:
- Cost savings and customization – choosing specialized modules that met the organization’s specific needs
- Importance of high-quality drug-interaction information
- Confidence in clinical decision support tools, including use of alerts and updated content
- Consumer engagement via patient education and use of drug images
- Necessity for ease of use and ease of drug database integration
About Clinical Solutions
Elsevier Clinical Solutions empowers healthcare providers and educates patients, driving the delivery of high quality, economically sound care through world-class clinical content integrated within clinical workflow and EHR systems.