Better understand and retain the material in Kelley’s Sectional Anatomy for Imaging Professionals, 4th Edition with this dynamic workbook. With its wide variety of engaging exercises — including illustration labeling, puzzles, case studies, matching activities, fill-in-the-blank questions, short-answer questions, and more — you can benefit from an integrated and highly-visual approach to learning sectional anatomy and its application in diagnostic imaging.
- Wide variety of engaging exercises — including matching, true/false, fill-in-the-blank, case studies, and labeling — aid your learning and retention.
- Chapter objectives focus your attention on the important concepts you are expected to master by the end of the chapter.
- Memory learning aids help you quickly memorize terms, definitions, and anatomic locations so you can concentrate more on the application of concepts.
- Over 300 images with labeling opportunities provide thorough practice in identifying anatomic structures.
1. Introduction to Sectional Anatomy
2. Cranium and Facial Bones
9. Upper Extremity
10. Lower Extremity
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2019
- 25th January 2018
- Paperback ISBN:
Associate Professor, CT/MRI Program Director, Boise State University, Boise, ID