Reinforce your understanding of laboratory concepts, terminology, and procedures! Corresponding to the chapters in Laboratory Testing for Ambulatory Settings, 2nd Edition, by Marti Garrels and Carol S. Oatis, this workbook provides activities and exercises for additional practice with lab testing skills. Skill check-off sheets track your progress as you work through the competency-based procedures, and are designed to help you meet government standards for good laboratory practice.
- Chapter exercises help you master the content and the skills covered in the textbook.
- Skills checklists are included for each lab procedure.
- The appendix includes quality control log sheets, lab maintenance log sheets, report forms, and a sample health screening assessment form.
1. Introduction to the Laboratory and Safety Training
2. Regulations, Microscope Set-up, and Quality Control
4. Blood Collection
9. Toxicology NEW!
A. Forms for Documenting Safety, Quality Assurance, and CLIA Compliance
B. Levy-Jennings Chart NEW!
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2011
- 16th November 2010
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Marti Garrels, MSA, MTA (ASCP), CMA (AAMA)
Medical Assisting Program Consultant
Retired Medical Assisting Program Director
Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Marti Garrels, MSA, MT(ASCP), CMA (AAMA) Medical Assisting Program Consultant Retired Medical Assisting Program Director Lake Washington Institute of Technology Kirkland, Washington