Reinforce your understanding of key content in Essentials of Human Diseases and Conditions, 5th Edition with chapter-by-chapter review and practice. This companion Workbook challenges you to recall key terminology and definitions, identify important anatomic structures, apply textbook concepts to realistic patient scenarios, and prepare for success on your certification exam with a wide variety of review questions and critical thinking exercises.
- Word definitions and glossary terms reinforce your understanding of key medical terminology.
- Chapter-specific fill-in-the-blank and short answer questions test your retention of textbook content.
- Labeling exercises challenge you to identify important anatomic structures and processes.
- Patient Screening scenarios provide practice recognizing the varying degrees of urgency in realistic patient situations.
- Certification Exam Review helps you build the confidence for success on your certification exam.
1. Mechanisms and Treatment of Disease
2. Developmental, Congenital, and Childhood Diseases and Disorders
3. Immunologic Diseases and Conditions
4. Diseases and Conditions of the Endocrine System
5. Diseases and Disorders of the Eye and Ear
6. Diseases and Conditions of the Integumentary System
7. Diseases and Conditions of the Musculoskeletal System
8. Diseases and Conditions of the Digestive System
9. Diseases and Conditions of the Respiratory System
10. Diseases and Conditions of the Circulatory System
11. Diseases and Conditions of the Urinary System
12. Diseases and Conditions of the Reproductive System
13. Neurological Diseases and Conditions
14. Mental Disorders
15. Disorders and Conditions Resulting from Trauma
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2013
- 6th February 2012
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Formerly-Department Chair, Health and Human Services Division, Program Chair, Medical Assisting Program, Ivy Tech State College, Fort Wayne, IN
Formerly-Associate Faculty, Ivy Tech State College, Northeast, Fort Wayne, IN