Corresponding chapter-by-chapter to Elsevier’s Veterinary Assisting Textbook by Margi Sirois, this Workbook offers exercises and activities to help you master key veterinary assisting concepts and skills. Challenging review questions, engaging case presentations, and practical clinical application activities prepare you for success in the classroom and in clinical practice
- Reinforce your understanding of text content with activities that include:
- Review questions
- Case presentations
- Definitions of key terms
- Comprehension exercises (short essay)
- Matching questions
- Illustration labeling and identification
- Fill-in-the-blank questions
- Multiple-choice questions
- Clinical applications
- Overview of the Veterinary Profession
- Office Procedures and Client Relations
- Medical Terminology
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Pharmacology and Pharmacy
- Animal Behavior and Restraint
- Animal Husbandry and Nutrition
- Animal Care and Nursing
- Anesthesia and Surgical Assisting
- Laboratory Procedures
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Avian and Exotic Animal Care and Nursing
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2013
- 15th August 2012
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.