- UNIQUE! Your memory strength is profiled at the course, chapter, and item level to identify learning and forgetting patterns.
- UNIQUE! Material is re-presented just before you would naturally forget it to counteract memory decay.
- A personalized learning pathway is established based on your learning profile, memory map, and time required to demonstrate information mastery.
- An individual study schedule reduces cognitive workload and helps you become a more effective learners by automatically guiding the learning and review process.
- The comprehensive student dashboard allows you to view your personal learning progress.
- The mobile app offers a seamless learning experience between your smartphone and the web with your memory profile maintained and managed in the cloud.
Unit One: Children, Their Families, and the Nurse
- Perspectives of Pediatric Nursing
- Community-Based Nursing Care of the Child and Family
- Family Influences on Child Health Promotion
- Social, Cultural, and Religious Influences on Child Health Promotion
- Developmental and Genetic Influences on Child Health Promotion
Unit Two: Assessment of the Child and Family
- Communication, History, and Physical Assessment of the Child
- Pain Assessment and Management in Children
Unit Three: The Newborn
- Health Promotion of the Newborn and Family
- Health Problems of Newborns
Unit Four: Infancy
- Health Promotion of the Infant and Family
- Health Problems of Infants
Unit Five: Early Childhood
- Health Promotion of the Toddler and Family
- Health Promotion of the Preschooler and Family
- Health Problems of Toddlers and Preschoolers
Unit Six: Middle Childhood and Adolescence
- Health Promotion of the School-Age Child and Family
- Health Promotion of the Adolescent and Family
- Health Problems of School-Age Children and Adolescents
Unit Seven: The Child and Family with Special Needs
- Quality of Life for Children Living with Chronic or Complex Diseases
- Impact of Cognitive or Sensory Impairment on the Child and Family
- Family-Centered Home Care
Unit Eight: Impact of Hospitalization on the Child and Family
- Family-Centered Care of the Child During Illness and Hospitalization
- Pediatric Variations of Nursing Interventions
Unit Nine: The Child with Problems Related to the Transfer of Oxygen and Nutrients
- The Child with Respiratory Dysfunction
- The Child with Gastrointest
- © Elsevier 2014
- 27th December 2013
- Paperback ISBN:
Bessie Baker Distinguished Professor of Nursing Professor of Pediatrics Chair, Duke Institutional Review Board Duke University Durham, NC
Staff PALS Coordinator Children's Hospital at Saint Francis Tulsa, OK