Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Wnt Ligands as a Part of the Stem Cell Niche in the Intestine and the Liver
Bahar Degirmenci, George Hausmann, Tomas Valenta, Konrad Basler
2. Wnt Signaling in Adult Epithelial Stem Cells and Cancer
Si Hui Tan, Nick Barker
3. Wnt Signaling in the Central Nervous System: New Insights in Health and Disease
Carolina A. Oliva, Carla Montecinos-Oliva, Nibaldo C. Inestrosa
4. Of Wnts and Ribosomes
Astrid S. Pfister, Michael Kühl
5. Wnt Signaling in Skeletal Muscle Development and Regeneration
Francesco Girardi, Fabien Le Grand
6. Wnt Signaling in Kidney Development and Disease
Yongping Wang, Chengji Zhou, Youhua Liu
7. Wnt Signaling in Stem Cells and Cancer Stem Cells: A Tale of Two Coactivators
8. Chemical Modulation of WNT Signaling in Cancer
Li-shu Zhang, Lawrence Lum
9. The Wnt Signaling Landscape of Mammary Stem Cells and Breast Tumors
Caroline M. Alexander
10. The Central Role of Wnt Signaling and Organoid Technology in Personalizing Anticancer Therapy
Elizabeth Vincan, Renate H.M. Schwab, Dustin J. Flanagan, Jean M. Moselen, Bang Manh Tran, Nick Barker, Toby J. Phesse
11. Wnt Signaling in Hematological Malignancies
Stephanie Grainger, David Traver, Karl Willert
WNT Signaling, Volume 153, the latest release in the Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science series, seeks to provide the most topical, informative, and exciting monographs available on a wide variety of research topics related to prions, viruses, bacteria and eukaryotes. The series provides readers with in-depth knowledge of important molecular biological aspects of organismal physiology and function, along with insights into how this knowledge may be applied to understand and ameliorate human disease. Each volume is edited by an internationally recognized expert who selects contributors at the forefront of a field.
- Accessible content that ideal for students and researchers alike
- Written by leading authorities in the field
Students, researchers, microbiologists, molecular biologists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 16th January 2018
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Praise for the Series:
"Maintains the tradition and set-up of the previous volumes and certainly provides up-to-date data on varied aspects of cytology... a valuable acquisition to any library." --The Nucleus
Dr. Juan Larraín work at the Department of Cellular and Molecular Biology Pontificia at the Universidad Católica de Chile.
Department of Cellular and Molecular Biology Pontificia, Universidad Catolica de Chile, Santiago, Chile
Dr. Gonzalo Olivares works at the institute of Biomedical Sciences at the Universidad de Chile.
Institute of Biomedical Sciences, Faculty of Medicine, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.