- Print ISBN 9780323289610
- Electronic ISBN 9780323291965
- Comprehensive case study approach uses cases drawn from actual clinical experiences to help you identify changes, anticipate possible complications, and initiate therapeutic interventions.
- Progressive case complexity builds on previous learning and helps you develop more and more expertise.
- 150 case studies cover all major clinical areas, including medical-surgical, pediatric, OB/maternity, and psychiatric cases, providing you with many diverse clinical situations and opportunities to apply knowledge and develop critical thinking skills.
- Body system organization makes the book easier to use with medical-surgical nursing textbooks and courses.
PART ONE: Medical-Surgical Cases
1. Cardiovascular Disorders
2. Respiratory Disorders
3. Musculoskeletal Disorders
4. Gastrointestinal Disorders
5. Genitourinary Disorders
6. Neurologic Disorders
7. Endocrine Disorders
8. Immunologic Disorders
9. Oncologic and Hematologic Disorders
10. Patients with Multiple Disorders
11. Emergency Situations
PART TWO: Pediatric, Maternity, and Women's Health Cases
12. Pediatric Disorders
13. Maternal and Obstetric Care
14. Women’s Health Care
PART THREE: Psychiatric and Alternative Therapies Cases
15. Psychiatric Disorders
16. Alternative Therapies
APPENDIX: Abbreviations and Acronyms
- No. of pages:
- © 2016
- 23rd January 2015
- Print ISBN:
- Electronic ISBN: