- Step-by-step laboratory procedures for measuring pH, conductivity, solids turbidity, alkalinity, and hardness
- End-of-chapter reviews with study questions and key words
- Review of solution chemistry
- Detailed field sampling procedures and program design
Table of Contents
- Chemistry Review.
Water Quality Sampling Program Design.
Water Quality Sampling Field Methods.
Gravimetric Analysis--Solids Determination.
Spectrophotometer and Beer's Law.
Biological Oxygen Demand.
Enteric Bacteria Analysis.
Contract Laboratory Selection.
Data Analysis and Presentation.
- No. of pages: 217
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1991
- Published: December 28, 1990
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080926032
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Wildland Water Quality Sampling and Analysis"