- Jargon-free and aimed at information professionals with sole/mixed responsibilities
- Draws many examples from broader library management contexts
- Clearly distinguishes between intranet and Internet technologies
Table of Contents
- Part 1 Failing intranets: Why users behave irrationally; Why organisations behave irrationally; Reconciling competing expectations. Part 2 Designing intranets: Elements of intranet architecture; A step-by-step guide to implementing intranets; A step-by-step guide to managing intranets; Anticipating change; Conclusion.
- No. of pages: 196
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2004
- Published: October 31, 2004
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780630717
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Why Intranets Fail (and How to Fix Them)"