- Cross disciplinary e.g. information science, information systems, computer science, business and records management
- Addresses topical issues in web information management such as content management, e-records readiness, e-government, portals and intranets, open source software, emerging technologies-WiMax, Bluetooth, etc.
- Targets audience in tertiary education, government, business and industry
Table of Contents
- Internet and World Wide Web applications; Information and knowledge management; Content management; E-records management; Electronic mail management; Digital literacy; E-government; Electronic publishing; Intranets and web portals; Web-based reference services; Organising internet resources; Open source software; Emerging information and communication technologies and applications; Information security; E-readiness assessment and information access; Managing copyright in a digital environment; Disaster management in a digital environment; Conclusion.
- No. of pages: 372
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2007
- Published: May 31, 2007
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631899
About the Authors
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Web Information Management"