- Stay one step ahead of the industry on this hot topic
- Evaluates the major new concept of integrating electronics into clothing
- Explores future trends for fashion and specialist clothing
Table of Contents
- Electrostatically generated nanofibres for wearable electronics; Electroceramic fibres and composites for intelligent apparel applications; Electroactive fabrics and wearable man-machine interfaces; Electromechanical properties of conductive fibres, yarns and fabrics; Integration of fibre optic sensors and sensing networks into textile structures; Wearable photonics based on integrative polymeric photonic fibres; Communication apparel, optical fibre fabric display; Wearable computing systems – electronic textiles; Data transfer for smart clothing: Requirements and potential technologies; Interaction design in smart textiles clothing and applications.
- No. of pages: 256
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2005
- Published: March 29, 2005
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781845690441
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Wearable Electronics and Photonics"