Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Treatment options for the direct reuse of reclaimed water in developing countries
Tamires Lima Da Silva, Rodrigo Máximo Sánchez Román, João Gabriel Thomaz Queluz and Talita Aparecida Pletsch
2. Water reuse in India: Current perspective and future potential
Arun Kumar and Kirti Goyal
3. Water reuse practices, solutions and trends at international
4. Impact of the use of treated wastewater for agricultural need: Behavior of organic micropollutants in soil, transfer to crops, and related risks
Lapo Renai,Francesca Tozzi,Leonardo Checchini and Massimo Del Bubba
5. Environmental risks of sewage sludge reuse in agriculture
Elisabet Marti, Victoria Osorio, Marta Llorca, Lidia Paredes and Meritxell Gros
6. Modeling tools for risk management in reclaimed wastewater reuse systems: Focus on contaminants of emerging concern (CECs)
Riccardo Delli Compagni, Marco Gabrielli, Fabio Polesel, Andrea Turolla, Stefan Trapp, Luca Vezzaro and Manuela Antonelli
7. Feasibility evaluation in reclaimed water reuse projects through the analysis of some case studies
Paola Verlicchi and Giacomo Zanni
Wastewater Treatment and Reuse - Lessons Learned in Technological Developments and Management Issues, Volume 6, explores a wide breadth of emerging and state-of-the-art technologies.
- Covers a wide breadth of emerging and state-of-the-art technologies
- Includes contributions from an international board of authors
- Provides a comprehensive set of reviews
Students and professionals from both soil science and land management fields, professionals in Geography, Ecology, Environmental Science, Spatial planning, Agriculture, Agronomy, Biology and Engineering
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 1st November 2020
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
Paola Verlicchi is at University of Ferrara, Italy
University of Ferrara, Italy
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.