Video Atlas of Advanced Minimally Invasive Surgery brings you the detailed visual guidance and unmatched expertise you need to master the most important and cutting-edge minimally invasive procedures and the treatment of unusual cases. Full-color photographs and narrated procedural videos online and on DVD lead you step by step through today’s most effective techniques. Tips and "secrets" from a veritable "who’s who" in the field equip you to deliver optimal results while minimizing or avoiding complications.
- Hone and expand your surgical skills by watching videos of Dr. Frantzides and other leading international experts performing advanced techniques.
- Visualize how to proceed by reviewing beautifully illustrated, full-color anatomic artwork which provides well-rendered representations of underlying structures, anatomy, and pathology.
- Prevent and plan for complications prior to a procedure thanks to a step-by-step approach to each procedure, complete with personal techniques and secrets from leading experts.
- Glean all essential, up-to-date, need-to-know information about minimally invasive techniques and "closed" procedures including laparoscopic Whipple procedure; revision for failed bariatric procedures; and avoiding and managing complications of single port procedures.
- Take it with you anywhere! Access the full text, video clips, and more online at expertconsult.com
Minimally Invasive Video-Assisted Thyroidectomy
Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Lobectomy
Bilateral Thoracoscopic Splanchnotomy for Intractable Upper Abdominal Pain
Minimally Invasive Ivor-Lewis Esophagectomy
Laparoscopic Esophagomyotomy with Nissen Fundoplication
Laparoscopic Esophageal Mucosal Resection for High Grade Dysplasia
Laparoscopic Revision of Failed Fundoplication and Hiatal Hernia
Revisional Bariatric Surgery
Laparoscopic Totally Hand-Sutured Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass for the Treatment of Morbid Obesity
Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass with Medial Rotation of the Left Hepatic Lobe
Laparoscopic Repair of Perforated Peptic Ulcer
Laparoscopic Single-Site Cholecystectomy
Natural Orifice Transluminal Endoscopic Cholecystectomy
Laparoscopic Radical Cholecystectomy
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy for Acute Cholecystitis
Laparoscopic Liver Resection
Laparoscopic Management of Pancreatic Pseudocysts
Minimally Invasive Splenectomy For Massive Splenomegaly
Challenging Cases of Laparoscopic Enterectomy for Benign and Malignant Diseases of the Small Intestine
Laparoscopic Management of Acute Small Bowel Obstruction
Laparoscopic Reversal of Hartmann’s Procedure
Laparoscopic Management of Complicated Diverticular Disease
Laparoscopic Resection of Rectal Cancer with Total Mesorectal Excision
Left Lateral Decubitus Approach for Minimally Invasive Resection of Rectal Cancer
Minimally Invasive Ventral Hernia Repair with Endoscopic Component Separation
Laparoscopic Repair of Complex Scrotal Hernia
Laparoscopic Mesh Repair of Parastomal Hernia
Minimally Invasive Donor Nephrectomy
Laparoscopic Partial Nephrectomy