* Provides education about volcanos
* Displays physical modeling of eruption processes and integration of models
Table of Contents
Introduzione a Vesuvius 2000.
1. Vesuvius 2000: Towards security and prospecity under the shadow of Vesuvius (F. Dobran).
2. Education: Cognitive tools and teaching Vesuvius (F. Dobran).
3. Social and economic reality of Vesuvius area (V. Di Donna).
4. Geophysicial precursors at Vesuvius from historial and archeological sources (A. Marturano).
5. Ballistics shower during plinian scenario at Vesuvius (V. de Novellis, G. Luongo).
6. Shear-wave velocity models and seismic sources in Campanian volcanic araes: Vesuvius and Phlegraean fields (M. Guidarelli et al).
7. Global volcanic simulation: Physical modeling, numerics, and computer implementation (F. Dobran, J.I. Ramos).
- No. of pages: 432
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 2006
- Published: June 7, 2006
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780444521040
- eBook ISBN: 9780080459103