- Vascular Pathology
- Fundamentals of Angiography
- Noninvasive Vascular Imaging
- Vascular Interventions
- Carotid and Vertebral Arteries
- Upper-Extremity Arteries
- Upper-Extremity, Neck, and Central Thoracic Veins
- Pulmonary Circulation
- Thoracic Aorta
- Abdominal Aorta and Pelvic Arteries
- Visceral Arteries
- Renal Arteries
- Inferior Vena Cava and Tributaries
- Portal and Hepatic Veins
- Lower-Extremity Arteries
- Lower-Extremity Veins
- Image-Guided Percutaneous Biopsy
- Percutaneous Abscess and Fluid Drainage
- Gastrointestinal Tract Intervention
- Biliary Intervention
- Gallbladder Intervention
- Percutaneous Genitourinary Intervention
- Image-Guided Breast Intervention
- Musculoskeletal Intervention
- Image-Guided Tumor Ablation: Basic Principles
- Image-Guided Ablation of Renal Tumors
- Image-Guided Ablation as a Treatment Option for Thoracic Malignancies
- Image-Guided Ablation of Liver Tumors
Get the essential tools you need to make an accurate diagnosis with Vascular and Interventional Radiology: The Requisites! This bestselling volume delivers the conceptual, factual, and interpretive information you need for effective clinical practice in vascular and interventional radiology, as well certification and recertification review. Master core knowledge the easy and affordable way with clear, concise text enhanced by at-a-glance illustrations, boxes, and tables all completely rewritten to bring you up to date with todays state of the art in vascular and interventional radiology.
"... a volume that should retain its utility for several years to come, both as a primer for radiology trainees and fellows at the start of their IR training and as a reference for more experienced interventionalists." Reviewed by Dr Simon Padley and Dr Narayanan Thulasidasan on behalf of RAD Magazine, April 2015
- Understand the basics with a comprehensive yet manageable review of the principles and practice of vascular and interventional radiology. Whether you’re a resident preparing for exams or a practitioner needing a quick-consult source of information, Vascular and Interventional Radiology is your guide to the field.
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2014
- 19th August 2013
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Director, Dotter Interventional Institute; Frederick S. Keller Professor of Interventional Radiology, Oregon Health & Science University Hospital, Portland, Oregon
Michael Lee is a consultant interventional radiologist at Beaumont Hospital in Dublin, and Professor of Radiology of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland. He completed his training in Radiology at Mater Misericordiae Hospital in Dublin, and subsequently underwent fellowship in Abdominal Imaging and Intervention at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston, where he also served as Instructor in Radiology and Assistant Professor at Harvard Medical School. Upon his return to Ireland, Michael was a founding member and the first president of the Irish Society of Interventional Radiology. He has held presidency terms in the International Society of Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Radiology and the Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe (CIRSE). At the time of this writing, he is president of the Interventional Radiology division of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS). His areas of special interest and expertise include transcatheter embolization, venous access, and vertebral interventions.
Consultant Interventional Radiologist, Beaumont Hospital; Professor of Radiology, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland; Department of Radiology, Beaumont Hospital, Dublin, Ireland At the time of this writing, he is president of the Interventional Radiology division of the European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS).
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.