Vascular and Interventional Imaging in the Case Review series covers the latest minimally invasive techniques that have replaced major operations. Jennifer Gould, MD, Nael Saad, and Suresh Vedantham, MD present the details of the detection of blockages and abnormalities in veins and arteries, removal of common bile duct stones, postoperative abscess drainage, biopsies, delivery of drugs to specific sites, and more. As a title in the Case Review series, this book contains approximately 200 cases—organized by difficulty—and 400 images—20% new, with questions and answers, diagnoses, commentary, references, and cross-references to Vascular and Interventional Radiology: The Requisites. You’ll be able to understand the requirements of the exam and sharpen your ability to interpret cases. This reference eases the challenge of keeping pace and developing procedure-related judgment in this very clinical subspecialty of radiology.
- Presents material in a case review format with questions and answers to challenge your understanding in an interactive manner ideal for board review.
- Includes approximately 200 cases and 400 images, along with questions and answers, diagnoses, additional commentary, and references to fully prepare you for the exam.
- Covers clinical evaluation and procedure to highlight the importance of those aspects of interventional radiology.
- Provides cross-references to Vascular and Interventional Radiology—the companion volume in The Requisites series—so you can pursue more in-depth information on specific topics.
- Organizes the cases according to difficulty to make it easy for you to find and review what you find most challenging.
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Professor of Radiology & Surgery, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University School of Medicine, St Louis, Missouri