* Questions whether there is still a place for discounted cash flows when there is no cash flow to discount
* Considers what new methods are available to value super growth companies and whether these methods are any better than existing techniques
Table of Contents
- Preface: the collapse of technology/Internet stocks; The age of information and the democratization of data; The new economy: where do technology/Internet stocks fit in?; Technology and the Internet Economy: what made it all happen?; How do you value traditional common stocks?; Applying the Porter Model to the valuation of technology/Internet stocks; What are the problems with applying traditional valuation models for Technology/Internet stocks?; Bubblelogy, stock market and the technology/Internet stock price collapse; What do we know about the valuation of technology/Internet stocks (I)?; What do we know about the valuation of technology/Internet stocks (II)?; Derivative markets, real options and the valuation of technology/Internet stocks; What are the lessons for investors from the year 2000 collapse of technology/Internet stocks?; Bibliography and web site addresses.
- No. of pages: 209
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Butterworth-Heinemann 2002
- Published: March 25, 2002
- Imprint: Butterworth-Heinemann
- eBook ISBN: 9780080520384
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Valuation of Internet and Technology Stocks"