"A great update of a well know textbook. Uropathology colleagues find it useful".
Reviewed by: PathLab.org, June 2014
- Rely on the practice-proven experience of today’s authorities to identify and diagnose with confidence.
- Confirm your diagnostic suspicions by comparing your findings to more than 1600 color images and color graphics.
- Quickly locate the specific information you need through an abundance of tables, diagrams and flowcharts; boxed lists of types and causes of diseases; differential diagnosis; characteristic features of diseases; complications; classifications; and staging.
- Access the fully searchable text and images online at Expert Consult.
1. Non-neoplastic Disease of the Kidney
2. Neoplasms of the Kidney,
3. Renal Pelvis and Ureter,
4. Fine needle aspiration of the kidney
5. Non-neoplastic Disorders of the Urinary Bladder,
6. Neoplasms of the Urinary Bladder,
7 Urine cytology
8. Non-neoplastic Diseases of the Prostate
9. Neoplasms of the Prostate,
10. Seminal Vesicles,
12. Non-neoplastic Diseases of the Testis,
13. Neoplasms of the Testis
14. Spermatic Cord and Testicular Adnexa
15. Penis and Scrotum
16. Adrenal Glands