- Clinical evaluation of the lower urinary tract
- Basic structure, function and control of the lower urinary tract
- Urodynamic procedures
- Pressure / flow cystometry
- Storage disorders and incontinence
- Voiding disorders and bladder outlet obstruction
- Sensory disorders
- The contracted bladder
- Neurogenic bladder disorders
- Paediatric urodynamics
This volume in the Made Easy series provides a concise, user-friendly guide to the principles and practice of urodynamics as applied to the routine management of patients. It offers clear explanations presented in a visually appealing and accessible format.
The chapters, covering a large range of topics, have a uniform presentation with a concise text and practical, colour-coded tables illustrating and emphasizing key messages regarding typical urodynamic findings.
- A great and simple teaching tool that will assist the novice as well as the more experienced practitioner
- Superbly illustrated in full colour.
- An invaluable and practical, yet comprehensive, resource for all those interested in growing their understanding of and expertise in pelvic floor diseases.
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2019
- 1st March 2018
- Paperback ISBN:
Consultant Urological Surgeon, Royal Hallamshire Hospital; Honorary Professor, University of Sheffield; Visiting Professor, Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield; Secretary General, European Association of Urology.
Clinical Research Fellow in Urology (Sheffield Teaching Hospitals) and PhD Researcher (University of Sheffield).
Pharmaceutical Physician and Medical Development Director, Urology/Neurology Therapeutic Area, Ipsen Global Research and Development
Director, Alliance Urology Specialists, Bladder Control and Pelvic Pain Center, North Carolina, USA; Clinical Faculty, Department of Urology, University of North Carolina, North Carolina, USA