- Clinical evaluation of the lower urinary tract
- Basic structure, function and control of the lower urinary tract
- Urodynamic procedures
- Pressure / flow cystometry
- Storage disorders and incontinence
- Voiding disorders and bladder outlet obstruction
- Sensory disorders
- The contracted bladder
- Neurogenic bladder disorders
- Paediatric urodynamics
The Fourth Edition of Urodynamics Made Easy provides a concise and user-friendly guide to the principles and clinical practice of urodynamics as applied to the routine diagnosis and management of patients. The emphasis of this book is on the ethos behind the practice of urodynamics and how this needs to be integrated into the evaluation of all patients with lower urinary tract symptoms. It offers clear information presented in a visually appealing and easily accessible format.
- A great and simple teaching tool that will assist the novice as well as the more experienced practitioner
- Superbly illustrated in full colour.
- An invaluable and practical, yet comprehensive, resource for all those interested in growing their understanding of and expertise in pelvic floor diseases.
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2019
- 16th February 2018
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Consultant Urological Surgeon, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals, Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Sheffield; Honorary Professor of Urology, University of Sheffield; Visiting Professor of Urology, Sheffield Hallam University, Sheffield, UK.
Specialist Registrar in Urology,Sheffield Teaching Hospitals, Royal Hallamshire Hospital, Sheffield, UK
Medical Development Director, Global Drug Development, Ipsen, UK
Director, Alliance Urology Specialists, Bladder Control and Pelvic Pain Center, Greensboro, North Carolina; Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Urology, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA