1. What is lung disease in prematurely born infants?
2. Histopathologic Phenotypes of BPD/chILD
3. Animal models in BPD
4. Initiating Multiomics Approach to Understand Neonatal Chronic Lung Disease: the LungMAP Experience
5. Epigenetics of BPD
6. Advancing Imaging modalities in BPD
7. Pulmonary function tests in BPD: the what, why and how
8. Pulmonary hypertension and cardiac changes in BPD: etiology, detection and management
9. Lung inflammation and Innate Immunity in BPD
10. Airway microbiome and BPD
11. Postnatal infections and Adaptive Immunology of BPD
12. Optimum nutritional management for prevention and treatment of chronic lung disease
13. Control of Breathing or Sleep Disordered Breathing, who and when to screen
14. Oxygen saturation targeting (incuding update on closed loop oxygen control)
15. Non invasive ventilation: Does it reduce BPD? Can we improve?
16. Effective therapies and strategies to prevent BPD
17. Ventilation strategies in BPD: where we are and where we should be going
18. Management of severe BPD requiring chronic medical support
19. Advances in Post discharge respiratory management, prophylaxis and therapy
20. Short term and long term outcomes after BPD
21. Reciprocal, multi-organ effects of chronic lung disease of prematurity; Lung-brain and Lung-kidney cross-talk
22. Emerging therapies in BPD; Stem cells and exosomes
23. Burden of BPD on the Care-Givers; Nurses, Families, Physicians
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 28th November 2019
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.