Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. The role of cortical spreading depression as novel targets for migraine therapeutics
2. Targeting 5-HT1B/D and 5-HT1F receptors for acute migraine treatment
3. Electrophysiological basis for antiepileptic drugs in migraine prevention
4. Update in migraine preventive treatment
5. Targeting migraine treatment with neuroimaging -is there an imaging biomarker for migraine?
6. Migraine genetics - from genetic studies to translational insights
7. A new era of migraine - the role of CGRP in the trigeminovascular system
8. Update on noninvasive neuromodulation for migraine treatment (1) - TMS/tDCS
9. Update on noninvasive neuromodulation for migraine treatment (2) - vagus nerve stimulation
10. Botulinum toxins for the prevention of migraine
11. Treating migraine medication overuse - when the cure is the cause of the pain
12. Managing migraine in pregnancy and breastfeeding
Stephen D. Silberstein
13. Insights into pathophysiology and treatment of visual snow
14. Anti-CGRP monoclonal antibodies as new therapies for migraine prevention - pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic insights
15. Therapeutic role of melatonin in migraine prophylaxis - is there a link between sleep and migraine?
Min Kyung Chu
Update on Emerging Treatments for Migraine, Volume 255, the latest release in the Progress in Brain Research series, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters. Each chapter is written by an international board of authors.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Progress in Brain Research series
- Updated release includes the latest information on Update on Emerging Treatments for Migraine
Undergraduates, graduates, academics and researchers in the field of Cognitive Neuroscience
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 15th September 2020
- Hardcover ISBN:
Professor Shuu-Jiun Wang works in the Tapei Veterans General Hospital in Taiwan.
Tapei Veterans General Hospital, Taiwan
Dr. Chi-Ieong Lau works at Shin-Kong Wu Ho-Su Memorial Hospital in Taiwan.
Shin-Kong Wu Ho-Su Memorial Hospital , Taiwan
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.