Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Update in migraine preventive treatment
Tzu-Hsien Lai and Tzu-Chou Huang
2. Therapeutic implications of cortical spreading depression models in migraine
Tsubasa Takizawa, Cenk Ayata and Shih-Pin Chen
3. Electrophysiological basis for antiepileptic drugs in migraine prevention
Kuan-Lin Lai, Li-Ling Hope Pan, Kwong-Kum Liao and Wei-Ta Chen
4. Targeting the 5-HT1B/1D and 5-HT1F receptors for acute migraine treatment
Pin-Chung Huang, Fu-Chi Yang, Ching-Mao Chang and Chun-Pai Yang
5. A new era for migraine: The role of calcitonin gene-related peptide in the trigeminovascular system
Shu-Ting Chen and Jr-Wei Wu
6. Calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP)-targeted therapies as preventive and acute treatments for migraine—The monoclonal antibodies and gepants
Chia-Chun Chiang and Todd J Schwedt
7. OnabotulinumtoxinA injection in the treatment of chronic migraine
8. The visual system as target of non-invasive brain stimulation for migraine treatment: Current insights and future challenges
Chi Ieong Lau, Wei-Hung Chen and Vincent Walsh
9. Update on noninvasive neuromodulation for migraine treatment—Vagus nerve stimulation
Schoenen Jean and Ambrosini Anna
10. Managing migraine in pregnancy and breastfeeding
Simy K. Parikh, Maria Victoria Delbono and Stephen D. Silberstein
11. Insights into pathophysiology and treatment of visual snow syndrome: A systematic review
Ozan Eren and Christoph J. Schankin
12. Targeting migraine treatment with neuroimaging—Pharmacological neuroimaging in headaches
Kuan-Po Peng and Arne May
13. Therapeutic role of melatonin in migraine prophylaxis: Is there a link between sleep and migraine?
Tae-Jin Song, Byung-Su Kim and Min Kyung Chu
14. Clinical and biobehavioral perspectives: Is medication overuse headache a behavior of dependence?
Chi Ieong Lau, Mu-N. Liu, Wei-Hung Chen, Vincent Walsh and Shuu-Jiun Wang
15. The genetics of migraine and the path to precision medicine
M. Zameel Cader
Update on Emerging Treatments for Migraine, Volume 255, the latest release in the Progress in Brain Research series, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters. Each chapter is written by an international board of authors.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Progress in Brain Research series
- Updated release includes the latest information on Update on Emerging Treatments for Migraine
Undergraduates, graduates, academics and researchers in the field of Cognitive Neuroscience
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 3rd September 2020
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Professor Shuu-Jiun Wang works in the Tapei Veterans General Hospital in Taiwan.
Tapei Veterans General Hospital, Taiwan
Dr. Chi-Ieong Lau works at Shin-Kong Wu Ho-Su Memorial Hospital in Taiwan.
Shin-Kong Wu Ho-Su Memorial Hospital , Taiwan
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.