Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Advancement in Photo luminescent rare earth nano crystals characterisations for photophysical applications
- What is upconversion process in nano phosphor: Basic Concepts and mechanism
- Synthesis methods for rare earth doped upconversion phosphors
- Introduction to phenomena involved in physics of UC-NPs and their relevance in applications
- Upconversion photoluminescence properties of ZrO2:Ln3+/Yb3+ (Ln = Er, Ho, Tm) films formed by plasma electrolytic oxidation
- Synthesis and Characterization of upconversion-luminescent fluorosilicate glasses and glass ceramics
- Synthesis and Characterization of rare earth doped perovskite upconversion nanophosphors
- Ceramic based upconversion phosphors
- Organic complexes as upconversion phosphors
- Tunning and optimization of upconversion phosphors
- Application of upconversion luminescent materials in temperature sensor
- Upconversion luminescence and optical behaviour of Er3+ doped Gd2O3 phosphors
- Upconversion nanoparticles for sensing applications
- Upconversion luminescence nanomaterials for biomedical applications
- Application of upconversion luminescent materials in photodynamic therapy
- Oxide based Upconversion nanophosphors: Synthesis, Characterization and Applications
- Upconversion Nanomaterials for Photocatalytic Applications
Upconversion Nanophosphors provides detailed information about the different lanthanide-based upconversion nanoparticles and their application in different fields. The book focuses on the different kinds of upconversion nanophosphors materials with different synthesis methods, characterization tools, and specific applications in various fields. It will also help solve fundamental and applied problems of inorganic phosphor materials showing upconversion behavior, as well as generate new innovative ideas in the field of application of inorganic phosphor materials.
Upconversion Nanophosphorswill help scientists, engineers, industrial experts, and masters and PhD. students working in the field of upconversion and materials science to solve fundamental and applied problems in the field of inorganic phosphor materials showing upconversion behavior, as well as to inspire new and innovative ideas in the field of application of inorganic phosphor materials.
- Covers synthesis characterization of upconversion nanophosphors and their applications
- Highlights which classes of upconversion materials are suitable for a specific application
- Explores processes to engineer upconversion nanoparticles for state-of-the-art technologies including upconversion labelling and counterfeiting, highly sensitive and selective biosensing, and upconversion-activated drug delivery
Scientists, engineers, industrial experts, Ph.D. students and master students in the field of materials science and composites technology. Graduate students in the disciplines of chemistry, physics, materials science, nanoscience and nanotechnology
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2021
- 1st August 2021
- Paperback ISBN:
Dr Sabu Thomas is a Professor of Polymer Science & Engineering, in the School of Chemical Sciences in Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India. His areas of research are in polymer blends, fiber filled polymer composites, nanomaterials and polymer nanocomposites, ageing and degradation, pervaporation phenomena, sorption and diffusion, interpenetrating polymer systems, recyclability and reuse of waste plastics and rubbers, elastomer crosslinking, dual porous nanocomposite scaffolds for tissue engineering, polymer nanocomposites for electronic applications, water purification, and energy storage.
Professor, Polymer Science and Engineering, School of Chemical Sciences and Director, Centre for Neuroscience and Nanotechnology, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India
Kanchan Upadhyay is Post-Doctoral Fellow for the International & Inter University Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology at Mahatma Gandhi University. She received her PhD in Chemistry at Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University and in 2015 she received the Got Chhattisgarh young scientist award. Her research interests are analytical chemistry and synthesis & luminescence properties of Phosphors.
International and Inter University Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, India
Raunak Tamrakar is an Assistant Professor for the Department of Applied Physics at Bhilai Institute of Technology. He received his PhD in solid state physics at Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University in 2016 and is a lifetime member of the Luminescence Society of India. His main research interests are synthesis and luminescence properties of Phosphors.
Department of Applied Physics, Bhilai Institute of Technology, Durg, India
Nandakumar Kalarikkal is the Director at the International and Inter University Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology as well as the Director & Chair of the School of Pure and Applied Physics at Mahatma Gandhi University in India. He was the keynote speaker at the International Conference on Polymer Processing and Characterization-ICPPC 2017 held at Gdansk University of Technology, Gdansk, Poland in September 2017. His research interests include the syntheses, characterization and applications of various Nanomaterials, LASER-matter interactions, ion irradiation effects on various novel materials, and phase transitions.
School of Pure and Applied Physics, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, India
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.