Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- The construction of Containing Spaces
2. Saturated classes
3. Dimension-like functions
4. Saturated classes of spaces with structure
5. Completely regular and compact spaces
6. Saturated classes of mappings
7. Actions of groups
8. Containing Spaces and factorizing T-spectra
9. Isometries and universality
10. Concluding remarks and open problems
Universal Spaces and Mappings is devoted to universality problems. A new approach to these problems is given using some specific spaces. Since the construction of these specific spaces is set-theoretical, the given theory can be applied to different topics of Topology such as: universal mappings, dimension theory, action of groups, inverse spectra, isometrical embeddings, and so on.
- Universal spaces
- Universal mappings
- Dimension theory
- Actions of groups
- Isometric Universal Spaces
Researchers in Topology, postgraduate students
- No. of pages:
- © North Holland 2005
- 19th January 2005
- North Holland
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
University of Patras, Patras, Greece.