- Peptide and protein unfolding induced by temperature, pressure, and solvent
- Denatured peptides and proteins
- Detection of preferred backbone confirmations in experimentally accessible unfolded states
Table of Contents
- The Expanded Denatured State: An Ensemble of Conformations Trapped in a Locally Encoded Topological Space.
Identification and Functions of Usefully Disordered Proteins.
Unfolded Proteins Studied by Raman Optical Activity.
What Can Fluorescence Correlation Spectroscopy Tell Us About Unfolded Proteins.
Unfolded Peptides and Proteins Studied with Infrared Absorption and Vibrational Circular Dichroism Spectra.
Is Polyproline II a Major Backbone Conformation in Unfolded Protein.
Toward a Taxonomy of the Denatured State: Small Angle Scattering Studies of Unfolded Proteins.
Determinants of the Polyproline II Helix from Modeling Studies.
Hydration Theory for Molecular Biophysics.
Insights Into the Structure and Dynamics of Unfolded Proteins from Nuclear Magnetic Resonance. A New Perspective on Unfolded Proteins.
- No. of pages: 398
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2002
- Published: October 21, 2002
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080524528
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780120342624
About the Serial Volume Editor
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Unfolded Proteins"