1. Preface/Introduction to Volume.
2. Toward understanding Late Devonian global events: few answers, many questions.
3. Modelling Late Devonian extinction hypotheses.
4. Sedimentary Fill of the Late Devonian Flynn Creek Crater: A Hard Target Marine Impact.
5. Devonian stromatoporoid originations, extinctions, and paleobiogeography: how they relate to the Frasnian-Famennian extinction.
6. Using environmental niche modelling to study the Late Devonian biodiversity crisis.
7. Subdivision of the terminal Frasnian linguiformis conodont Zone, revision of the correlative interval of Montagne Noire Zone 13, and discussion of stratigraphically significant associated trilobites.
8. Productivity and bottom water redox conditions at the Frasnian-Fammennian boundary on both sides of the Eovariscan Belt: constraints from trace-element geochemistry.
9. Evidence for Late Devonian (Kellwasser) anoxic events in the Great Basin, western United States.
10. Late Permian double-phased mass extinction and volcanism: an oceanographic perspective.
11. Fossil preservation during the aftermath of the end-Permian mass extinction: Taphonomic processes and palaeoecological signals.
12. Environmental trends of Early Triassic biofabrics: Implications for understanding the aftermath of the end-Permian mass extinction.