This small book is a part of the patient care series from Elsevier, which is meant for common people to have better understanding of gallstones.
• Clear, succinct, but most sought-after information on various aspects of gallstoes
• Special emphasis on the general patient's concerns/queries
• Covers recent advances related to gallstones
- What Is the Gall Bladder?
- Causes and Risk Factors for Gallstones
- Symptoms of Gall Stones
- Complications of Gall Stones
- How Are Gallstones Diagnosed?
- Preoperative Work Up
- Treatment of Gallstones and Its Complications
- Common Bile Duct Stones
- Postoperative Care in Hospital and at Home
- Lifestyle Changes After Gallbladder Removal
- Gallbladder Cancer and Its Treatment
- Myths About Gallstone Disease
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier India 2017
- 30th December 2016
- Elsevier India
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
This book is part of Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Patient Education Series
Department of Surgical Gastroenterology and Liver Transplantation Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi