This small book is a part of the patient care series from Elsevier, which is meant for common people to have better understanding of gallstones.
• Clear, succinct, but most sought-after information on various aspects of gallstoes
• Special emphasis on the general patient's concerns/queries
• Covers recent advances related to gallstones
- What Is the Gall Bladder?
- Causes and Risk Factors for Gallstones
- Symptoms of Gall Stones
- Complications of Gall Stones
- How Are Gallstones Diagnosed?
- Preoperative Work Up
- Treatment of Gallstones and Its Complications
- Common Bile Duct Stones
- Postoperative Care in Hospital and at Home
- Lifestyle Changes After Gallbladder Removal
- Gallbladder Cancer and Its Treatment
- Myths About Gallstone Disease
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier India 2017
- 30th December 2016
- Elsevier India
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
This book is part of Sir Ganga Ram Hospital Patient Education Series
Department of Surgical Gastroenterology and Liver Transplantation Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.