This small book is one of the titles from the Elsevier Health Education and Wellness Series, which is meant for common people to have better understanding of Cancer among women.
• Clear, succinct, but most sought-after information on various aspects of cancer in women
• Special emphasis on the general patient's concerns/queries
• Covers recent advances related to cancer in women
- What is cancer?
- Vital Statistics of Indian Cancer and Warning Signs
- Genital Cancers
- Staging of Genital Cancers
- Prevention of Cervical Cancer
- Prevention of Endometrial Cancer
- Prevention of Ovarian Cancer
- Breast Cancer Screening
- Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer
- Treatment Options for Various Genital Cancers in Women
- Fertility Preservation in Young Women with Genital Cancer
- Hormone Therapy for Menopausal Symptoms after Treatment of Cancer
- Pregnancy with Ovarian Cancer
- Tumor Markers in Gynaecological Cancer
- Role of Diet in Preventing Cancer in Women
- Role of Lifestyle Modification in Prevention of Cancer
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier India 2016
- 29th September 2016
- Elsevier India
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Department of Surgical Gastroenterology and Liver Transplantation Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.