Table of Contents
- 10. Network management - Introduction * Facilitating installation * Monitoring the network * Storage management * Aspects of security * Problem management * Work load management * Printer spooling management * Personnel related issues * Architecturally related issues * 11. Distributed systems - Application layer issues * The distributed operating system * Distributed databases * Answers * Appendix A - Frequency changing * Appendix B - Filtering * Appendix C - The OSI ISO 7 layer model * Index.
- No. of pages: 224
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Butterworth-Heinemann 1995
- Published: March 17, 1995
- Imprint: Butterworth-Heinemann
- eBook ISBN: 9780080928623
- Paperback ISBN: 9780340614198
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Understanding and Designing Computer Networks"