1. Practical Physics
4. Bile Ducts
6. Lower Genitourinary
9. General Abdomen
10. Neck & Chest
PART TWO: OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY
12. Guidelines to Obstetrical Examination and Appropriate Measurements
13. Fetal Well Being
14. First Trimester Ultrasound
15. Fetal Central Nervous System
16. Fetal Thorax
17. Fetal Gastrointestinal Tract
18. Fetal Genitourinary Tract
19. Fetal Musculoskeletal System
20. Placenta, Umbilical Cord, and Cervix
21. Twins (Multiple) Gestation
22. Pelvis and Uterus
This new volume in the popular Radiology Requisites™ series efficiently presents all of the core knowledge in general, vascular, and obstetric/gynecologic ultrasound. It covers everything from basic principles through state-of-the-art tech-niques, with a focus on the specific information needed to pass the boards and practice radiology. Concise but compre-hensive, it is extremely easy to read, with abundant charts and lists to summarize important facts at a glance.
- Displays a full range of images for each type of abnormality, helping readers to recognize the range of sonographic findings.
- Covers both general & vascular with obstetric and gynecologic ultrasound, for convenient "one-stop" reference.
- Offers an organization that parallels Ultrasound: Case Review, making it easy for readers to practice applying the information they've learned.
- eBook ISBN:
Professor of Radiology, Director of Ultrasonography, Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology, Washington University School of Medicine, Saint Louis, Missouri
Professor of Radiology, Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA
Professor of Radiology, Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Duke University School of Medicine, Duke University Health System, Durham, North Carolina