Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Ubiquitination and Deubiquitination of G-Protein-Coupled Receptors
P.-Y. Jean-Charles, J.C. Snyder, & S.K. Shenoy
2. Heterotrimeric G Protein Ubiquitination as a Regulator of G Protein Signaling
3. Ubiquitination and Protein Turnover of G-Protein-Coupled Receptor Kinases in GPCR Signaling and Cellular Regulation
4. Inositol 1,4,5-Trisphosphate Receptor Ubiquitination
F.A. Wright & R.J.H. Wojcikiewicz
5. Ubiquitination of Ion Channels and Transporters
S.M. Lamothe & S. Zhang
6. The Ubiquitin Network in the Control of EGFR Endocytosis and Signaling
A. Conte & S. Sigismund
7. When Phosphorylation Encounters Ubiquitination: A Balanced Perspective on IGF-1R Signaling
L. Girnita, S.-I. Takahashi, C. Crudden, T. Fukushima, C. Worrall, H. Furuta, H. Yoshihara, F. Hakuno, & A. Girnita
8. Ubiquitin-Mediated Regulation of Cellular Responses to Vascular Endothelial Growth Factors
G.A. Smith, D.C. Tomlinson, M.A. Harrison, & S. Ponnambalam
9. Cellular Roles of Beta-Arrestins as Substrates and Adaptors of Ubiquitination and Deubiquitination
P.-Y. Jean-Charles, N.J. Freedman, & S.K. Shenoy
Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science provides a forum for discussion of new discoveries, approaches, and ideas in molecular biology. It contains contributions from leaders in their fields and abundant references.
- Contains contributions from leading authorities
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Students, researchers, microbiologists, molecular biologists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2016
- 1st July 2016
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Praise for the Series:
"Maintains the tradition and set-up of the previous volumes and certainly provides up-to-date data on varied aspects of cytology... a valuable acquisition to any library." --The Nucleus
Dr. Sudha K. Shenoy works at Department of Medicine at Duke University Medical Center.
Duke University Medical Center, Durham, USA