Valuable to both student and professional readers
Cheaper than competing texts
Table of Contents
- Introduction to the concept of tribodesign; Basic principles of tribology; Elements of contact mechanics; Friction, lubrication and wear in lower kinematic pairs; Sliding element bearings; Friction, lubrication and wear in higher kinematic pairs; Rolling contact bearings; Involute gears.
- No. of pages: 298
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Butterworth-Heinemann 1999
- Published: December 16, 1999
- Imprint: Butterworth-Heinemann
- eBook ISBN: 9780080519678
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Tribology in Machine Design"