@bul:* Edited by the president of the International Commission for Optics
* Includes research reviews written by experts in the field
* Compiles a wide range of topics in optical science
Table of Contents
- E.N. Leith, A Short History of the Optics Group of the Willow Run Laboratories. A. Toshimitsu and A. Yoshihisa, Bio-Speckles. G. Zaccanti and D. Contini, Photon Migration and Imaging of Biological Tissues. E. Lange, Y. Nitta, and K. Kyuma, Direct Image Processing Using Artificial Retina Chips. E. Wolf, Principles and Developments of Diffraction Tomography. J. Turunen and F. Wyrowski, Diffractive Optics: from Promise to Fruition. A.A. Friesem and Y. Amitai, Planar Diffractive Elements for Compact Optics. K.A. ODonnell, Resonant Light Scattering from Weakly Rough Metal Surfaces. A. Rebane, Femtosecond Time-and-Space-Domain Holography. D. Psaltis, G. Barabastathis, and M. Levene, Holographic 3D Disks Using Shift Multiplexing. D.A.B. Miller, Dense Optical Interconnections for Silicon Electronics. J.W. Goodman and J.C. Lam, Fan-in Loss for Electrical and Optical Interconnections. J. Shamir, Signal Processing and Storage Using Hybrid Electro-Optical Procedures. J. Ojeda-Castaneda, Youngs Experiment in Signal Synthesis. C. De Mol, Resolution Enhancement by Data Inversion Techniques. G.S. Spagnolo, Electronic Speckle Pattern Inferometry: anAid in Cultural Heritage Protection. S.M. Flatte, Numerical Simulation of Irradiance Fluctuations for Optical Waves through Atmospheric Turbulence. R.J. Hill, Optical Scintillation Methods of Measuring Atmospheric Surface Fluxes of Heat and Momentum. R. Frehlich, Coherent Doppler Lidar Measurements of Winds. D. Joyeux, P. Jaegle, and A. LHuillier, Doing Coherent Optics with Soft X-Rays Sources. S.S. Lee, C.S. Rim, Y.M. Cho, D.E. Kim, and C.H. Nam, Axially Symmetric Multiple Mirror Optics for Soft X-Ray Projection Microlithography. J.J. Lunazzi, Olmec Mirrors: an Example of Archaeological American Mirrors. G. Molesini and V. Greco, G. Galilei, Research and Development of the Telescope. C. Gomez-Reino and J. Linares-Beiras, GRIN Optics: Practical Elements. F.T.S. Yu, Photorefractive Fibers: Fabrication and Hologram Construction. F.T. Arecchi, S. Boccaletti, E. Pampaloni, P.L. Ramazza, and S. Residori, Optical Morphogenesis: Dynamics of Patternsin Passive Optical Systems. K. Ernst, High Sensitivity Molecular Spectroscopy with Diode Lasers. C. Gorecki and P. Sandoz, Sub-Micron Optical Metrology Using Laser Diodes and Polychromatic Light Sources. G.-G. Mu, Z.-L. Fang, F.-L. Liu, and H.-C. Zhai, A Physical Method for Color Photography. C.J. Chang-Hasnain, W. Yuen, G.S. Li, and L.E. Eng, Multi-Wavelength Vertical Cavity Laser Arrays by Molecular Beam Epitaxy. W.J. Kozlovski, Compact Blue-Green Laser Sources. Subject Index.
- No. of pages: 587
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1996
- Published: August 5, 1996
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080543253
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Trends in Optics"